Name and Address of the controller and the company data protection officer
This information of data protection applies to data processing by Kiso Siefert Dropmann (named: KSD), Rothenbaumchaussee 76, 20148 Hamburg, Email: email@example.com, Phone: +49 (40)4152050, Fax: +49(40)41520525)
Collection and storage of personal data and their nature of service
The website of the Kiso Siefert Dropmann collects a series of general data and information when a data subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• Internet protocol address (IP address)
• Date and time of access to the Internet site
• Name and URL of the called Internet site
• the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers)
• Used Browser or operation system of your computer and the Internet service provider of the accessing system
Rather, this information is needed to
• Warranty a smooth connection setup of our Internet site
• Warranty a comfortable use of our Internet site
• Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest comes from the purposes listed above for the collection of data. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• There is explicit consent for a specific processing purpose based on Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR.
• The processing is based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR and necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data
• In case we are legally obliged to process data based on Art. 6(1) lit. c GDPR
• The processing of personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit. b GDPR and necessary for the performance of a contract with you as the data subject
The cookie stored information which results from each connection with a specifically used terminal device. This does not mean that we will immediately become aware of your identity.
Cookies allow us, as previously mentioned, to recognize our website users and to differentiate the individual browser of our users from other Internet browsers that contain other cookies and further statistical benefits to automatically optimize our website’s services for you.
The criteria used to determine the period of storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After expiration of that period, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of a contract.
The usage of cookies and the thereby received data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party in accordance with Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR. Where the processing of personal data is based on Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR our legitimate interest is to carry out our business in favor of the well-being of all our employees and the shareholders.
If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
These analytics services help us to know how many users we have, which parts of our sites are most popular, what browsers are used (so we can maximize compatibility), the country or region where our users are located, and the demographics and interests of our users. This enables us to better understand who is using our Digital Services and to improve how we present content on the Digital Services.
Google Analytics cookies may retain information for up to two years. For more information about Google Analytics services, please click here: (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de)
You can choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings, including to refuse or
You can choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings, including to refuse or delete all cookies. Some devices allow you to control this through via your device settings. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, the website may not function properly and certain services will not be provided. Each browser and device is different, so check the settings menu of browser or device to learn how to change your advertising settings/cookie preferences.
Your choices and rights
• You may ask us to see what personal information we hold about you (Art. 15 GDPR)
• You may ask us to amend or erase your personal information (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR)
• You may object to our use of your personal information (Art. 18 GDPR)
• You have the right of data portability (Art. 20 GDPR)
• You may withdraw your consent that you have given for a specific processing purpose based on Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR (Art. 7 III GDPR)
• You have the right to complain to your local data protection authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
• You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Art. 6(1) lit. f GDPR (Art. 21 GDPR)
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if you believe that any information that we have collected about you is inaccurate.
If you would like to discuss or exercise the rights you may have, send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org .
Protection and storage of the information we collect
We deploy administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to comply with applicable legal requirements and safeguard the information that we collect. This includes, when required or appropriate and feasible, obtaining written assurances from third parties that may access your data that they will protect the data with safeguards designed to provide a level of protection equivalent to that adopted by Kiso Siefert Dropmann.
However, no information system can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Moreover, we are not responsible for the security of information you transmit to us over networks that we do not control, including the Internet and wireless networks.
We retain the information we collect no longer than as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we collect the information and to comply with our legal obligations.